Found

(and never be lost again)

Friday, April 13, 2007

talking in my sleep

Summer started without me....

As i was saying. Summer did started without me. I was sidetracked back when the weather was still cool and the sun refuses to come out unless necessary. I didn't realize how long I stayed in the past until a wonderful morning, I woke up feeling very sticky with perspiration and the sun is blaring in my shut eyes. The confusion of under estimating how time could pass you by fast was the first thoughts in my mind before I finally opened my eyes and hid under my pillow.

"December couldn't have gone by, can it?" I asked myself.
"It is April, whether you like it or not." Myself answered.
"But how could it pass me by without me knowing?" I asked again.
Myself sighs.
"Because you refuse to face to future. Even the present."
"So thats why it always feel like I'm constantly catching up. That is why I am having difficulty dealing with problems I recently encountering."
"Yes. You're stuck in the past." Myself said.

And I went back to sleep in hope that the conversation I just had doesn't mean I need to go to mental hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home